SOE Software’s senior management has broad experience running leading technology organizations and is singularly focused on developing and delivering secure election management and electronic voting solutions.
Branden has focused on professional selling and business development for more than 15 years. His vast experience spans many industries, including businesses in the retail, healthcare, and software markets. Branden’s track record of success includes expanding new business opportunities and navigating them from concept to multi-million dollar annual revenue businesses.
Branden’s career highlights include
- Guided multiple ventures from start up through acquisition
- Directed corporate strategy for businesses development in multiple industries
- Played a major role in the acquisition of SOE to Scytl in 2012
Marc founded SOE Software in 2002 as the next step in a long, successful entrepreneurial career. He is recognized among the business leaders on the west coast of Florida, having held leadership positions at Mobil Oil, Sperry Univac, and PowerCerv.
He is particularly proud of his success at PowerCerv, where he guided the company through a NASDAQ IPO which raised over $50,000,000.
Among his career highlights are:
- Inc Magazine Florida Entrepreneur of the Year, 1996
- Master of Business Administration, Wharton, 1991
Rocky has been involved in information technology for over 30 years. With a career that started as a programmer and grew through successive positions of leadership, Rocky’s background and experience make him well suited to lead a diverse technical team supporting high availability applications. Formal training in the Capability Maturity Model (CMM) and experience leading an organization to CMM Level 3, helped shape the SOE Software development process. Previously, Rocky held positions with Verizon and John Hancock Financial Services.
Rocky’s career highlights include:
- Leading development of a large scale customer contact system
- Managing support of multiple high-availability financial applications
Allison has more than 10 years of experience in the information technology and client services industry. She provides strategic planning, account management, and quality assurance to clients and business partners of the company. She is responsible for oversight of client implementations, quality assurance, customer service as well as learning development and product support. She is a graduate of the University of South Florida. In addition to her years at SOE, Allison has held positions with Geographic Solutions, Inc. and John Hancock Financial.
Allison’s career highlights include:
- Successfully implementing quality processes to support product delivery
- Managing large scale technology implementations for high profile customers
- 2010 Tampa Bay Business Woman of the Year Finalist for Technology Industry3