SOE’s senior management has broad experience running leading technology organizations and is singularly focused on developing and delivering secure election management and electronic voting solutions.
Mr. Brian O’Connor joins SOE as General Manager for North America and is responsible for the strategic growth and customer satisfaction initiatives for both Scytl and SOE in the region.
Mr. O’Connor has extensive State & Local Government experience and has spent over two decades in key executive management roles in the Biometric, Identity and Election markets with several companies such as Sequoia Voting systems, Global/Diebold, Datacard and Danaher and as a business owner and consultant focused on Identity and Election automation and modernization with several marquis clients.
Career highlights include:
- Managing Sales and Marketing efforts resulting in successful statewide implementations in 26 States and multiple municipal governments including the first two Statewide electronic election installations.
- Managed the development and launch of 20 new products and solutions including VVPAT and cryptographic biometric solutions.
- Conceived and secured “Web Care” and “Tech Care” projects for US House of Representatives
Marc founded SOE Software in 2002 as the next step in a long, successful entrepreneurial career. He is recognized among the business leaders on the west coast of Florida, having held leadership positions at Mobil Oil, Sperry Univac, and PowerCerv.
He is particularly proud of his success at PowerCerv, where he guided the company through a NASDAQ IPO which raised over $50,000,000.
Among his career highlights are:
- Inc Magazine Florida Entrepreneur of the Year, 1996
- Master of Business Administration, Wharton, 1991
Allison has more than 10 years of experience in the information technology and client services industry. She provides strategic planning, account management, and quality assurance to clients and business partners of the company. She is responsible for oversight of client implementations, quality assurance, customer service as well as learning development and product support. She is a graduate of the University of South Florida. In addition to her years at SOE, Allison has held positions with Geographic Solutions, Inc. and John Hancock Financial.
Allison’s career highlights include:
- Successfully implementing quality processes to support product delivery
- Managing large scale technology implementations for high profile customers
- 2010 Tampa Bay Business Woman of the Year Finalist for Technology Industry3